Deadline: 29 May 2022 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2022
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University.
Swansea University, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Full time taught master’s postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University:
- • Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- • Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- • Child Public Health, MSc
- • Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- • Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- • Genomic Medicine, MSc
- • Healthcare Management, MSc
- • Health Data Science, MSc
- • Health Informatics, MSc
- • Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc
- • Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- • Nanomedicine, MSc
- • Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- • Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
Number of Awards:
The scholarship covers the full tuition.
• hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
• have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for entry in September 2022 (see list above).
• be female.
• be a new student to Swansea University from September 2022.
• within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
• be a national, and permanent resident of EFD Eligible Countries as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
• not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
• not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible program for September 2022 entry. You must complete and submit the application form online before 29 May 2022, 11:59pm (BST).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.